eMalaysian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna back to home

2 posters

Go down

I wanna back to home  Empty I wanna back to home

Post by sirarianfar Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:36 am

hi all
and hello to malaysia
as i told you in a article i went to new country for earn new experiences and afterward i told to all "I WILL BE BACK" and all of you told me ok go see you, so after70 day i decide to come back again but the congress of malaysia was disagree ,i want to know ,why ?why i can not back to my home as all of you know my account made in malaysia so this is my right for live in my original country,is it not my right ? what do you think ? you think i am dirty enemy ? or am i PTOer?
you ask from dear lenin ,zylris, amli,monkeybom,marcotj,jujaei,satoshi .dr streeman and ...
uou can ask them about my background in malaysia ,you ask them arianfar was enemy whit malaysia ? or is he ptoer? they will told you about me if dear congress. dont know me
already i talking whit some people about my self ,especially i did talk whit mr.president (dear tyson) and some people in congress they were agree whit my come back but some people are not agree yet, i want to them : please dont be disagree . i know cp ,when i knew tyson, he is the very actve player and very loyal to country and people also about congress have a best player like zylris ,teming ,Firebourne,Dr. Straatman,FallenRaiser....
i always believe malaysia congress have Perseverance
but last request :
please thinking good about this and get a best deciad ,and dont forget this is just a game , we should not our lost our friend ship ,becuase before play this game we are brother whit together ,fighting is not good between 2 brothers guys.
anyway good luck i waiting for your answer my friends .
thank you very much
i love malaysia and all people in this country
kind regard and 07
your friend sir arianfar

sirarianfar

Back to top Go down

I wanna back to home  Empty Re: I wanna back to home

Post by marcotje Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm not in Congress but with all the Turks coming in, an old friend can too imo.

But I also heard that you want to come back just to win the CP medal here, is that true?
marcotje
marcotje

Back to top Go down

Post by sirarianfar Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:11 pm

dear marco ,
as i said i want to come back from travel . and also i did'nt want to give cp medal ,why you say like this ? i was in malaysia ,so i could give cp medal if a wanted that time but because i don't have time for this position so i did not and also i will not run for cp ,be sure bro!
just i want to come back to home ,why you dont want to accept this fact ???why????

sirarianfar

Back to top Go down

Post by marcotje Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:25 am

I can accept that fact, but I heard a rumour that you wanted to come back just to win the CP medal and I wanted to know from you if it's true, but apparently it isn't Smile
marcotje
marcotje

Back to top Go down

Post by sirarianfar Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

just , i hope ,i can come back to home in future Sad

sirarianfar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down