eMalaysian Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Mogul project

+5
Balkan Beast
fruitcommando
Joseph Straatmann
hajariyan
Sla_boyz
9 posters

Go down

Media Mogul project Empty Media Mogul project

Post by Sla_boyz Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 pm

i think we should do this project because it will bring us more gold.We should Pm all eMalaysian and tell them to vote and subs the newspaper so that the newspaper in our country will active and all people can read it.We should try to practice what other country do.Bulgaria have started this project and some of them have managed to collect the gold.Maybe by this way,we can get more people to read our writing and we can communicate with each other.Anyone agree with me?? Smile
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Media Mogul project Empty Re: Media Mogul project

Post by hajariyan Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 pm

it is not a bad idea ,
but we shold improve our writing and publish good our articles , every day i see a lot of article with less than 10 sentences , some people just want publish something and it is not importanr for them publishing strong newspaper and they dont want spend time for it , we should spend more time for our newspaper(i think it is more important )
hajariyan
hajariyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Straatmann Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 am

The media is probably the most important aspect of the game and I agree a MM project will increase the chances of eMY's reading the news. Unfortunately we won't get much gold out of it, mostly because we don't have enough people to reach 1000 subs, but also because there aren't many papers to begin with. Maybe we can set something up with eSG and ePH to bring more gold to all 3 countries.
Joseph Straatmann
Joseph Straatmann

Back to top Go down

Post by fruitcommando Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 am

MM projects as a whole usually fail, even the alliance MM projects were ended due to low importance (It usually turns out that the people who make it stop after they get MM)
fruitcommando
fruitcommando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am

we should try this project besides reduce our cost.We can promote our newspaper link to the other citizen's article and wait for the sub.i have tried this and managed to get about 30 subs.
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Balkan Beast Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 am

fruitcommando wrote:MM projects as a whole usually fail, even the alliance MM projects were ended due to low importance (It usually turns out that the people who make it stop after they get MM)
Fruit this is untrue.
The Balkan MM project alone is a shining example of a successful project, it has generated thousands of subs for many of the newspapers. I joined late, and got over 120 subs from it.

There are many other examples of similar programs which were successful, why do you think so many eSerbs have 1000+ subs? They are part of the MM projects of course.

Could it work here? not on such a large scale, we should atleast get all the active people subbed though, otherwise nothing is accomplished.

Once that is done, then we can move onto PMing citizens the general population.

The most successful way to have a MM project would be to not restrict it to just malaysia, we should get other countries within our region involved like New Zealand, Phillipines, and so on.

For this to work, a Google doc form will need to be made, and people who want this to go international will need to use their orgs to advertise in other countries, with a link to the org.
Once we have a list of people that meet the requirements(Publishing within South East Asia) we can post a list of people on those orgs, and some members should do this as well.

It would be wise to ask the leader of the Balkan MM project for advice, he is Igor Elez.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1849513

My request is that there be no faggot in charge that regulates what is said in articles.
Such as, the guy who ran the Sol one kicked me out for writing anti india/eden lyrics.

Balkan Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am

See.Not all MM project fail.We should join it and get subs so that our newspaper would be active.Try first
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyleris Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm

i wanna join too. i sound interesting.
Zyleris
Zyleris

Back to top Go down

Post by fruitcommando Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Balkan Beast wrote:
fruitcommando wrote:MM projects as a whole usually fail, even the alliance MM projects were ended due to low importance (It usually turns out that the people who make it stop after they get MM)
Fruit this is untrue.
The Balkan MM project alone is a shining example of a successful project, it has generated thousands of subs for many of the newspapers. I joined late, and got over 120 subs from it.

There are many other examples of similar programs which were successful, why do you think so many eSerbs have 1000+ subs? They are part of the MM projects of course.

Could it work here? not on such a large scale, we should atleast get all the active people subbed though, otherwise nothing is accomplished.

Once that is done, then we can move onto PMing citizens the general population.

The most successful way to have a MM project would be to not restrict it to just malaysia, we should get other countries within our region involved like New Zealand, Phillipines, and so on.

For this to work, a Google doc form will need to be made, and people who want this to go international will need to use their orgs to advertise in other countries, with a link to the org.
Once we have a list of people that meet the requirements(Publishing within South East Asia) we can post a list of people on those orgs, and some members should do this as well.

It would be wise to ask the leader of the Balkan MM project for advice, he is Igor Elez.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1849513

My request is that there be no faggot in charge that regulates what is said in articles.
Such as, the guy who ran the Sol one kicked me out for writing anti india/eden lyrics.

ITT: Multis

but anyways, It's worth a shot
fruitcommando
fruitcommando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 am

Sometime if we don't have enough citizens to subs our article,we should get multies to subs for us.It's the easiest way to get MM medal with cheapest cost.We need to re-gain all active players in eMalaysia and started this project as soon as possible.
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas2000 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

Isn't this for forum improvement suggestions...?
nicholas2000
nicholas2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Straatmann Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 am

yes it is....

Discussion moved to Society section
Joseph Straatmann
Joseph Straatmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:21 pm

i think it should be in suggestion box...
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by TeMing Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm

The suggestion box is for forum's suggestion, not ingame Razz
TeMing
TeMing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm

i know that.But i think i have put this post in suggestion box.why it been here??? Shocked

voted and sub here:http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/sla-boyz-s-bulletin-203768/1
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Straatmann Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:03 pm

I moved it here, because it belongs here
Joseph Straatmann
Joseph Straatmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

good... Smile
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by TeMing Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Anyone's starting it? Razz
TeMing
TeMing

Back to top Go down

Post by Balkan Beast Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

I don't see why no one has....
I've given a very good example of how it should be set up, and who to contact.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/new-biggest-mmmma-balkan-mix-submit-amp-subscribe-eng-ser--1573543/1/20

Balkan Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sla_boyz Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 pm

yea...but we need the one who know how to manage this project..We can only ask for someone else about this things,but we need someone ask you(Balkan Beast) to give us order what should we do...

understand??
Sla_boyz
Sla_boyz

Back to top Go down

Post by mhifzan Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 pm

do u guys still make that MM nowdays ?

mhifzan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content